Thursday, January 27, 2011

#4 When You Feel Like A Teaching Rock Star!

We all have this impression that students dread teachers and look forward to getting out of learning whenever possible. We think they see horns and a pitchfork everytime we walk into the room. Granted, there are a handful who do just that, but today, I was pleasantly surprised. After taking a couple of sick days, I wondered what their reaction would be when I got back.

The minute the first class saw me go round the corner (at 7.30 a.m.!) they did a double take and screamed out, "Ms. SARAH!!"
Then, as I walked in the second class... same thing, "Ms SARAH's BACK!" I did a rocker pose complete with a shaka hand wiggle and they errupted again!





To feel like a rock star going back to school is...

AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment